OMW

coljp

Well Known Member
Hi all,

Is posible to change the proyect Status in the OMW? if the answer is yes, What can i do?
Thanks,

In Spanish:
Hola todos,
Esposible cambiar el estado a un proyecto en el OMW?, si es posible como puedo hacerlo?
gracias,

ERP8 sp22, WIN2000, SQL2000,

Coljp,

OMW is very configurable using the Object Management Configuration application (P98230). I have made some changes to the way the project status works in our installation to allow for the fact that we don't have a DV environment and use our PY environment for both development and testing.

What is your requirement?

Coljp,

I just realised that I may have misunderstood your post. Changing the status of a project is done via the "advance Project" button at the top in the centre of the OMW window.

If you wanted to change the statuses to which a project can be changed to, then my previous post is more appropriate for you.

Hi,

Yes, it's possible. You have to promote the project to
some other status.

Hi Juan,

You can Promote the Project to an other Status.
To promote a project, press the most upper button on the middle panel of the OMW entry form.

Your user role in the project should have "Status Change" right to do it for the current status. You check these settings in P98230 application, selecting the Allowed Actions.

Hope, it helps a bit.

Regards,

Zoltán

Back