iSeries Users Survey for feedback to Oracle and IBM

cassh1

Well Known Member
Hi - I apologize in advance - I will be posting this on all threads because we need to reach as many iSeries customers as possible.

JD Edwards and iSeries users don't miss your chance to give feedback directly to Oracle on Project Fusion. Complete a short survey before November 1, 2005 so that your voice can be heard on the iSeries inclusion in Project Fusion. Click on the following link to get started - http://websurveyor.net/wsb.dll/14281/QuestiSeries.htm

Need more information? Please read on.
This posting is to notify you of an opportunity for you to provide feedback directly to Oracle. Quest International Users Group is looking for JD Edwards and iSeries users to provide feedback on Project Fusion.

As you probably already know, Project Fusion is Oracle's vision for next-generation enterprise technologies, applications, and services. As of right now, Oracle has not committed to the platform that Fusion will run on. For many iSeries users, the decision on the Fusion platform will have a major impact on their future business decisions.

Quest has developed a survey to capture the interests of JD Edwards and iSeries users on Oracle's Project Fusion and how it might impact their future business decisions. While your personal information will not be shared, the compiled results will be shared with Oracle executives and the user community at large.

The survey will remain active until November 1, 2005. To potentially affect the direction of Project Fusion in your favor, please take a few minutes to complete the following survey. http://websurveyor.net/wsb.dll/14281/QuestiSeries.htm. Also, please don't stop after you complete the survey, please forward it on to other JD Edwards and iSeries users that you know.

Sue Shaw
Xe SP23J1 Coexistent iSeries V5R3 all client platforms
Quest Director - EnterpriseOne Product Advocacy

Hi Sue

Do you know if any one is going to do a survery for SQL user? We are most likely going to move from Oracle to SQL due to consolidaion of all apps on one DB and cost. I like that you are doing this, but I would think the SQL users would want their voice heard as well. Just a thought.

Patty

I just did the survey, and it's not especially skewed to iSeries, it more of a platform survey. Everyone can take the same survey!

Jean

I started to fill it out but it's still very iSeries slanted, so I stopped.

Patty

Back