Tools Release 8.95 download question

msouterblight1

VIP Member
All,

I had a question about the downloads for 8.95 that are available. With 8.95, Oracle has released some "new" downloads, for instance there is an 8.95OJ.B1 download, which is the JAS download for the Oracle Application Server. I also noticed that there is an 8.95WD.B1 listed as "Tools Release 8.95.B1 WSG" for the client. This is in addition to the regular 8.95 client download. I can find no mention of what this download is for.

Can anyone shed some light on what the 8.95WD.B1 download is???

Thanks.

Web Services Gateway.

From the install guide:
"Web Services Gateway (WSG) is designed only for point-to-point scenarios, where Peoplesoft EnterpriseOne must be one of the points. It is not to be used as an integration hub.

WSG provides for interoperability with Oracle Business Process Execution Language Process Manager (BPEL-PM). Interoperability consists of web services that are created in PeopleSoft EnterpriseOne WSG and consumed by Oracle BPEL PM as well as web services that are provided by Oracle BPEL PM and consumed by PeopleSoft EnterpriseOne WSG."

Do you happen to know where I can get a copy of that guide? I can't find it anywhere. Thanks!

Just an FYI... after the experience I have encountered over the last 5 weeks, I would highly suggest that you do not install 8.95_B1. It is very unstable.

I would second that. Do not use 8.95_B1. C1 is pretty good though.

Back