Application behaviour differs on Full Client and Web

freedomrings

I'm new to JDE so I apologize if I do not provide enough information with my initial post. Before getting to my questions let me try to establish a context for them.

Version of Software: 8.10 (upgrading from XE)
Customized Code?: Yes, we have moded P17714
(Work Order).
Problem Symptoms:
1. When customers add new work orders, there are event rules that populate store information into a Media Object when they type in the charge to business unit or store number. Full Client displays all the information. Web is missing some information ( ex. store number and email ).
2. When customers are adding new work orders, they could add several in a row. The Media Object is not being cleared for the secound work order. It is for the third and subsequent ones, but the store information, although viewable at time of add, is not showing in edit mode.
Again, this works on the Full Client but not on the Web.
3. When customer attempts to change business unit an an existing work order, same behavior as in #1 is observed.
Ever seen this behavior before:
We have not experienced it with Media Objects as far as I'm aware. However, we have seen this type of problem in other applications. Usually, these are resolved by repackaging the objects and repromoting or regenerating to the web. Neither of these has worked this time.

My Questions:
What could cause this kind of behaviour and how might I resolve it?

Back