HELP ME !!! - WebClient 8.11 SP1toolrelease 8.95_A1

gigi

gigi

VIP Member
Hi,
I have already installed 8.11 with ToolRelease 8.94XX and I installed and configured correctly a client with WebDevelopment Features. What means "correctly"?
It means that I configured jdbj.ini file to map F989998 and F989999 locally:
[JDBj-SPEC DATA SOURCE]
name=OneWorld Local - DV811
databaseType=N
server=localhost
serverPort=3372
database=JDELocal_DV811
physicalDatabase=JDELocal_DV811
owner=dbo
lob=false
unicode=true
user=NTARR01\PSFT
password=PSFT001
databaseInstance=JDELocal
translateOn=

And It works with Web Just In time and so on......
Now I installed a client 8.11 SP1 with tool release 8.95_A1(in this moment,I'm installing B1) with development features with serialized object tables mapped locally, but I encounter a lot of problem:
1) With a new installation when I run "EnterpriseOne Menù" from tool menù It start a blank page of Explorer. I see logs and I see that It access F989998 and F989999 but they are empty. Do I forgot some steps before use Web locally? Do I have to run for example R98403 to copy locally these tables from Central Objects? I don't remember if I made this steps with Tool release 8.94XXX.
2) I I copy these tables locally It works great "EnterpriseOne Menu", "Run HTML"...... but when I modify an application from FDA and save it, WebDevelopment features (I see it form jasdebug.log) deletes some rows from local F989999, so when I use "Run HTML" for that application It doesn't works. After this If a use Generate HTML for that application It doesn't works (generates with success but I'm not able to access it via Run HTML).
3) Another thing that I notice is that "Web Just in time" doesn't start and I see a lot of error in jas.ini like (spec not found DICT-XXX), instead with 8.94XX I'm sure that if It doesn't find Data dictionary in F989999 It starts Web Hust In Tiime on client.

Help me, please!!!
thanks in advance
Gigi

Back