CAEC Error in Server Side Build

ARJOHNSON

I built a full package for our ES environment. Our ES environment is an environment we created specifically for testing ESUs. The ESU is applied to ES then moved up through DV, PY and into PROD. After the ESU has been moved up to Prod, we refresh the ES environment with Production before applying the next ESU (so it's always in sync with Prod).

On this last refresh from Production, I applied another ESU to our ES environment and built a full package. Client side built fine, however the server side built with an error on the CAEC.

Pleaes advise if anyone else has encountered this? I have attached some logs files for reference. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Angie
OneWorld XE, Update 7, SP22-T1
iSeries DB2, Citrix-MetaFrame

Attachments

• 97600-ES Package Build Info.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 155
Disregard. Problem resolved-built another full package which completed with no errors. Thanks.

Angie,

I am curious why you perform a refresh of ES if you have already applied the ESU there?

Jeff

[ QUOTE ]
The ESU is applied to ES then moved up through DV, PY and into PROD. After the ESU has been moved up to Prod, we refresh the ES environment with Production before applying the next ESU (so it's always in sync with Prod).

We perform a refresh of the ES environment each time, as there may have been objects moved up to Production since the last refresh.. We want to make sure that our ES environment is exactly as Production when the next ESU is installed..

Back