r98403

anan

HI List,
I have win 2k and sql server2000,JDE xe sp23_k.
I am trying to refresh the PY environment from PD using R98403 versions. When I run any of these versions I got the report tilling that the number of copied rows is 0 and db warning “existing table”. And I want to append the new rows from the source table to the target table without recreating it. I think this should happen but I do not now what is the problem in my system that prevent the rows to copied. I have attached the report please check that out and till me where is the problem.

Regards
Anan

Attachments

• 97515-R98403Output.pdf
    10.2 KB · Views: 131
I would check your processing options.

There is a brief knowledge doc (OTI-01-0107) which may help to translate the misleading/ambiguous ones such as option 3 "Enter a 1 to load Production Data or a 2 to load Demonstration Data"

......... a value of 2 copies the data!

Hi,

Too keep the dat already present intact and append them with the data from PD you will have to RUN R98403 with the Processing option 9 set to Y , meaning it will simply add records to your table without deleting the existing data .

Hope it will help you Out.

Freddy

Hi,
This might be of some use, If you need to make an exact copy of PD to the PY environment for all objects e.g UBE, Interactive Applications, Processing Options, Data Structures, etc, refer to the solution 200783172 (AS400 specific) or solution 200783080 (non AS400).

Back