acrobat reader on citrix

anan

Hi all,
I have this very strange problem; I have oneworld xe installed on citrix on windows 2000. when the citrix client trying to open any report the report is getting generated and acrobate reader show the screen of loading but after that acrobat reader closed automatically it dose not show the report at all. I could not find any thing in the event viewer or in the log files. Can any body help in this issue?
Best Regards.

Make sure the jde.ini file points the output directory to a valid directory.

Hi Jeremy,
I could fount in the jde.ini any variable for the output only there is an output for the debuger where i can found the output var that points to the ube dir.

What version of acrobat reader? We tried acrobat 7 and saw similar problems and went back to 5.1

Hi, We have that same issue but for us only the user with a mandatory profile are getting this issue. We have acrobat reader 6.1 install and the only one that would solve the issue is version 4. We are still working on the problem to find a better solution then to go back to version 4.

yes, any version below 6.0 it works fine but the problem is that the users need to save the reports locally in their machines to use them in different purpose and this option is not available in ver 5.0 and below there is no save option.

What do you mean by mandatory profile??

My collegue found something about this issue for us at least it seems to work. The "application data" directory is missing from the C:\document and settings\Username\.
Hope it can help you to.

Back