XPI 8.94 EnterpriseOne 8.11 Adapter config

wadie

Well Known Member
Hi all

I am looking for someone who managed to get this adapter working with E1 8.11 with an iSeries as Ent Server.
I think I got lost in the different types of users etc and I'm getting an error which causes the adapter startup to fail.

I'm working with peoplesoft helpdesk on this but didn't get any further with it... So if someone could post his adapter config, I would really appreciate that!

We've installed XPI and I can enable the "PeopleSoft EnterpriseOne Connection" if that's the point you're at. We haven't actually used it yet. Attached is the config I think you're talking about. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• 96759-Config.pdf
    64.3 KB · Views: 171
Hi Travis

Yes, that was the file I was looking for, thanks!
It seems our configuration is the same for the biggest part but my adapter still won't connect

Have you ever encountered an error similar to this:
[ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource DONE1811:E811_DV.
[ART.118.5063] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to start connection DONE1811:E811_DV: after 1 attempt(s).
[SECURITY_ERROR2] A security error occurred, status=1, error code=337.
com.jdedwards.database.base.JDBException: [SECURITY_ERROR2] A security error occurred, status=1, error code=337.
at com.jdedwards.database.impl.signon.JDBSignon.signon(Unknown Source)

The status=1 and error=337 should ring a beel with peoplesoft, one should think, but it seems it's a generic error, since my contact doesn't know where to look for the wrong setting...

I have changed the JAR files, I've tested PSFT login for 8.11 and AS400, I re-entered all passwords,... Any other check I would need to take?

Thanks for your help so far
smile.gif

Error looks familiar to one we got when setting it up. Did all kinds of TS and opened a case. My problem turned out to be a case sensitive ERP Username. I had "psft" instead of "PSFT".

I was told in my case that it looked like the PSFT user was not validated when connecting the adapter.
But I can't see where I made a case sensitive error. Both on AS400 and 8.11 login, login names are automatically converted to uppercase it seems. In my connection as well, I entered all logins in uppercase...

Anyway, my case is about to be sent to Engineering... If anyone else has had similar experiences with this, please let me know. I will post my solution once we found out what was wrong
smile.gif

Back