Need Help on ERP 8.10 Upgrade

David Kimbrell

We're upgrading from Xe to ERP8.10. I'm running the table conversion and get the following mexxage on several of the conversions which, because of the dependecies, keeps a number of other tables from converting. Can anyone tell me what needs to be done? (See Error Below)

TCEngine Level 0 c:\b9\system\TCEngine\tcinit.c : TCE009073 - JDB_InitSecondaryEnv failed for 'DV7333 '.
TCEngine Level 1 c:\b9\system\TCEngine\tcdump.c :

We are upgrading from XE to 8.11 and getting the same errors too.
The conversions on the dep. srv worked. The ones run on the ES are getting similar error.
We are iSeries shop.

We have run into many issues with upgrading to 8.10. A lot of them caused by the data sources not being correct. You might want to verify that all of the data sources are set up correctly for both the 8.10 environment and the Xe environment.

We run Oracle and found that the table owner and index owners were left out as well as some of the options under the Advanced screen.

Good luck!

check on delpoyment server if you have copied directory Dv7333 from B7333 to EO810 directory. Sometimes is not sufficient, I must copy spec d* and global table from E810\planner\spec to E810\Dv7333\spec.
I don't Know why Table conversion step want that directory (DV7333) under E810.
good luck
Gigi

Hi,
I got the same error when upgrading from XE to 8.10 too.
In our case, we got this problem because we split up Oracle database. We got DV7333, TESTDTA, TESTCTL in one database and common tables (OBJ, DD ect...) are in a different database.
This problem went away after we'd added TESTDTA, DV7333 and TESTCTL to all database instances.

Enterprise One 8.10
RS6000 aix5.2, Oracle 9.2.0.5

Back