JDEWorld Events at Oracle OpenWorld

davehyzy

On behalf of the JDEWorld User Group, I'd like to encorage you to attend Oracle OpenWorld, and the special 2-day JDEWorld event! During these 2 days, you will have the opportunity to hear the leaders of Oracle, and especially JDEWorld, talk about the future of our software. You will also be able to attend a wide-array of breakout sessions and focus groups to expand your knowledge and understanding of the software, as well as offer your feedback on its future direction.

At the end of these two full days of activity, you will want to ensure that the momentum built up at the conference is maintained, and that you continue to be apprised of future developments and opportunities. The JDEWorld User Group exists for just such a purpose! We will be holding a general meeting on Wednesday, September 21st, at 5:30pm, in Metropolitan I & II; immediately following the Q & A session with the JDEWorld executives.

This meeting is open to all lovers of JDE World Software. Come and lend your voice to the chorus of JDE customers, developers, and vendors; all with a single shared goal: the continued development and support of JDEWorld Software. Recently, we joined forces with Quest, to help amplify our voice and support the expansion of our user group services. However, our user group is open to Quest and non-Quest members alike. If you’ve never attended a JDEWorld User Group meeting, or one of our monthly Web-Conference calls, take this chance to break the ice! Come to our meeting and join forces with your fellow JDEWorld aficionados!

If you want to influence the direction of JDEWorld software, or learn more about what features the new versions have in store, this conference is “the place to be.” I promise you, at the end of these 2 days, you will know a lot more about the “state of JDEWorld software”, you will have had the opportunity to make your voice heard, and you may have even had a little fun along the way!

Dave Hyzy
Benderson Development
President, JDEWorld User Group

Back