SOX for World

We don't use them (yet?) but I sat in on a webinar and talked to them at the Quest conference this year and the product certainly "looks" like it handles World security quite well. Based on what I saw, it looks fairly easy to implement. The only other software vendor that I know of that has something out there for World is Qsoftware.

Yes I also sat through on of their webinars yesterday as well. It seems like it would handle the security stuff better than JDE. Haven't decided if we will use them yet or not. Thanks for the input.

We've had it for about 6 months and although I have only just started using it my predecessor was very enthusiastic. We've just done an upgrade on our test box and that went very smoothly too.

Jane Sandleton
Grainger
JDE WorldSoftware 7.3 cum 13

We just completed a demo using our actual data. We installed the product and had it activly collecting data on what programs our users were accessing. I intend to start using it very soon. If you not sure or on the fence ask if you can have a demo using your users activity. It was a real eye opener for us.

Bert

With reference to: "We installed the product and had it activly collecting data on what programs our users were accessing". Surely that information is already available in the F0082H File.

the problem with the F0082H is that it only shows menu selection history - it won't show programs accessed through function keys for example.

Some good support here for AllOut (WorldLock). Anyone used Q Software? We used their old product Aquila, but that is now superseded with later versions called Q Security Workbench. In fact I think even that has been superseded with Sec-Qure World Analyser.

Any users?

Back