Override Price Adjustments

Jessica88

Well Known Member
Hi there,

I’m using Advanced Pricing on Direct Shipment. I’ve set up price adjustments based on a control code of 4 (Accrued to GL) and those with a control code of 2 (Print on Document) and also set up their details so that they become applicable on specific items and customers. The 1st price adjustment is based on control code of 2 and represents the base price of item and is set up as an override adjustment. All others are set up as manual price adjustments.

The process is such that I need to first create a sales quote, which will apply all price adjustments, with the first one being for the base price. The original sales quote number will only serve as a reference number.

All amounts for base prices and for other price adjustments will be left zero. Only after converting the sales quote to a sales order will the amounts be populated. The problem is that given the 1st price adjustment is an override price adjustment, it won’t allow me to enter a value. And it won’t allow me to enter an amount in any of the other price adjustments unless I enter one prior to converting the sales quote to a sales order.

Can you please help ?

Thanks,
Jessica.

Back