Remaining problem with one/many pages on printout

skorek

Well Known Member
Hi

The problem remain.

Before (post from I didn't use your suggestiin, because I create an DEVPRT again and print works corectly ... Until yesterday evening :-(
No .. morning ...

So what was happened:
1) on the morning the power broke down, it was short break, and server was not down.
2) But AS-writers ended working.
3) So I restart writers.
4) They started work but EVERY spool get message: CPA3394 - problem with forms, I added automatic Reply (ADDRPYLE and answer I)
Spools was printed automatically. OK.
5) At the evening ... printers stopped again. But why? Teoretically power - well, the light broke down for a moment (not longer than 0.5 sec.) Server didn't send message about it yet. BTW - we have UPS. So teoretically it shouldn't happened. But happened.
6) So I tried to restart writers - without succes. I mean writers started but printers not printed. Status of spools was SND/PND.
7) After that I deleted DEVPRT and created again.
8) AND ALL printouts produces, fine cool and happy ... the only one problem - ONE PAGE!!!

I used so many possibilities as possible. I tried also use as Jim/Rene wrote TSPRWPR program. Without success. Still only one page!

And it couldn't be a not-AS problem ...

I'm just realized that ... yea ... I used downloaded TSPRWPR program but forgot enter destination option :) When I used it - WORKS!!!! Veni, vidi, vici!!! ... and lost 5 saturday's hours with so easy problem :)

Thanks guys!!!

But if you can thinking more about this problem, could you have any idea why after problem with power something strange happens with printers?

thanks and have a nice evening and sunday.

The next strange thing is how it works before it? Before it I didn't use TSPRWPR and many copies were produced without any errors/problems???

Tomek

Back