Quest 2005 Conference and Expo

slatimer

It's family reunion time. . . join us at Quest Conference & Expo presented in collaboration with OAUG Connection Point, June 13 - 16 at the Gaylord Texan Resort (Dallas-Forth Worth area) for a true 'homecoming' and the experience of your professional career! Visit www.questdirect.org for more details on this highly collaborative event. <font color="green"> </font>

To all my World friends on JDEList: If you are going to be at the conference in Grapevine, please plan on attending the JDEWorld user group session on Tuesday afternoon(check the program, the schedule is, unfortunately, subject to change). One of the topics on my agenda will be a proposed affiliation between the JDEWorld user group and JDEList. Please come to the meeting and demonstrate the wide-spread support that JDEList has within the JDE World community. Thanks for your participation!

Dave Hyzy
President, JDEWorld User Group

Count me in!

davehyzy <[email protected]> wrote:To all my World friends on JDEList: If you are going to be at the conference in Grapevine, please plan on attending the JDEWorld user group session on Tuesday afternoon(check the program, the schedule is, unfortunately, subject to change). One of the topics on my agenda will be a proposed affiliation between the JDEWorld user group and JDEList. Please come to the meeting and demonstrate the wide-spread support that JDEList has within the JDE World community. Thanks for your participation!

Dave Hyzy
President, JDEWorld User Group

Back