E8.11 Stand alone - Cannot find security server

Joel

Well Known Member
Hi,
I am trying to install 8.11 Stand alone in our set up. I get an error "Cannot find Security server"
Checked the jde.ini - securityserver=localhost as well as tried with computer name.
Ran the Load.exe and tried to initialise activeconsole.
Tried changing the ports in ini

has anyone experienced this issue and got some success.

I also faced the same issue and the error also states " Unable to send message to security server".

Ok, finally re-installed 8.11 standalone with the new CD's. I get a security error when starting from the icon, but I have success if I start loadeone.exe from a DOS window. Go figure!!

Look in the jde.ini, near the bottom is a section for the path for the websphere executable. Make sure it is the exact same path as where Websphere was installed. The default path websphere uses is not the same as is in the .ini file.

I am running 8.11 standalone successfully.

I checked the JDE.ini and it was fine. I uninstalled and again reinstalled the EO8.11. it is working fine and now we are facing a new problem. When trying to open OL we are facing "OW Enterprise Server 012105:0523_OneWorldEO8.94 has encountered a problem and needs to close". and activeconsole error follows the above error msg.

Can anyone faced such an problem......

Back