F00022 OCM Change causing UBE Error

rousav

Hi,

I moved my F00022 from the common library to the business library for ending coexistence (that was required). I changed the corresponding OCM for that. Now, when I try running a Table Conversion, it does not seem to fetch any record from the table. Any ideas what I could be doing wrong?

You did not post your infrastructure quick notes.
Ent server is..iSeries, Unix..?
Can you do a SQL on the table & get back rows?
Did you Regen the table, or copy w/ data, or just copy schema. Sometimes the DB's do not copy the data w.o you telling it too.

Good luck
JJ

I am sorry, the Ent. Server is AS400 V5R1M0, the DB is DB2. I basically moved the table along and then changed its OCM. But it still seems to be looking for the old OCM.

Can you do a find in UTB on that table in the new Data Source..? And does UTB look at the new OCM.?

Did you bounce services on the Ent server?....The OCM on the Ent server is cached on services start up.
I think there is a FORM exit to refresh the Ent Server OCM cache w/o stopping & restaring services.

Post back..
JJ

Yep, I can look at the table through the UTB and it has the right OCM there. I had bounced services too, so I thought that should have taken care of the cache. Thanks for your ideas though.

Back