E810 Table Not found in Datasource

satishjk

Hello,

I am putting together a DR environment. Everything went well. But when I go to UTB and try to browse a table it gives me an error "Table Not found in Data Source". But everything else works fine. Porttest was successful. I am able to do all the other processes within the system. What could be doing this?
In the log it says "unable to verify table exists" and "unable to find Default OMAP cache" in the corresponding datasource.
Thanks for all your help.

Satish.

Satish,

It could be several dozen things - try to explain what you've reviewed, thus far.

My Thoughts? - OCM Mappings, the files aren't actually in the datasource... lots of things.

(db)

1) Verified all the data sources - OK
2) Permissions to all the tables - ok
3) Verified OCM Mappings and they are in the datasource(Table F986101) - ok
4) Regenerated ODBC entries from database datasources

This is what I have done so far and since all the other processes work it is confusing.

Thanks.

I am having the same problem. Only the Versions - PY810 give me this problem. I have followed Peoplesoft's advice to change to ODBC for Central Objects still with the same problem...

E810 SP8.94D1, Windows Server 2003, SQL Server 2000

Found out that the tables in PS_PY810 has no permission granted to public despite running the grant CREATE TABLE to public script.

Manually updated the permissions in Enterprise Manager and I'm able to view the PY Spec Tables(F98740, F98741, etc..) from UTB. Also ran the instcat.sql. However, ESU application still gives error of Invalid Datasource and Environment...

Thanks,

It solved my problem. There are 2 versions of instcat.sql.

Make sure that the instcat.sql starts like:

/*
** INSTCAT.SQL
** Installs catalog stored procedures on the Microsoft SQL Server.
** Copyright Microsoft, Inc. 1994 - 2000
** All Rights Reserved.
*/

/*
INTERNAL NOTE:
When this file is updated, you MUST change the last row inserted into
spt_server_info to be version number of this file. the convention is
j.nn.bbb, where j is the major version number ('7' now), nn is the minor
version number ('10' now), and bbb is the build number.
insert into spt_server_info
values (500, 'SYS_SPROC_VERSION', '8.00.bbb')
*/

Back