PO values do NOT get retrieved at as400 batch server

vkazakid

Hi List,
I have an issue where Po values do not get retrieved at my AS/400 batch server.
Here is the scenario: I have Ube1 and I call through report inteconnect Ube2.Ube2 has proccessing options lets say a description I want to print.When I submit Ube1 locally or to an NT batch server everything is fine but when I submit to an AS/400 batch server no PO values are retrieved for Ube2.

Has anyone seen something like that before?
Any info would be greatly appreciated.
(I have already posted my issue at the Developers forum with no replies so this post is my last hope)

Apparently you have two Enterprise Servers? One ES is SQL, the other an AS/400?

Confirm you have the processing option on the AS400. Log into the AS400's environment and confirm. If the options are their for the version - they should be pulled.

I'm guessing that one of a few things is happening. First - the same versions on the NT have not been pushed (via package build) to the AS/400. Another thought is that the calling UBE is calling a Version that does not exist on the AS/400....

Confirm your version on the AS/400 - never take assumption as the rule... (learned by experience a few times)

(db)

Thanks for your reply DBohner,
I have already checked that my version of ube2 and its corresponding PO are deployed to my AS/400 Bastch server.
Actually if I submit directly ube2 from BV everything is ok the issue arises only through Report Interconnect.
By the way assumption=rule always a bad idea, I agree.
I have already opened a Case with GSS and they have managed to replicate the issue but have little hope for a solution by them.
Anything else you think I should check?
Desperate is the word to describe me.
confused.gif

Back