Create!form

ralphm

We are going to use Create!form to print purchase orders and need to use next copy project to print the order attachments. Does anyone have experience of using next copy project and specifically do you have to have data in both projects for each set?

Are the order attachments part of the original PDF output from OW or is it static text (like Terms & Conditions) that should print with every order?

The order attachments are pert of the original output, they come from media object GT4301. We have terms and conditions that will print with every order as well. When we are e-mailing the terms and conditions will be attached as a separate file, when printing the terms and conditions will be printed on the back of every sheet.

Sorry but I don’t have an easy yes/no answer for you. I would need to know what version of the Create!form designer and server applications you are using as well as having a look at your PDF file. Maybe I’m getting confused by your original statement “need to use next copy project to print the order attachments”. Can you describe the type/format of the output you’re aiming for?

The versions of Creat!from should not affect the answer to the original question which was 'Does anyone have experience of using next copy project and specifically do you have to have data in both projects for each set?' the type and format of the output is Purchase order forms. I have since agreed with the user to limit the attachments to less than 2000 characters therefore negating the need to use next copy project. Thanks for trying.

ralphm,

Can you please tell me how you are printing a static "Terms and Condition" at the back of the Purchase Order?

Thank you.

Back