GenJava in EnterpriseOne 8.10

Jignesh

We are in process of generating java (JAR) objects using Genjava functionality. We have installed EnterpriseOne 8.10 Setup. I am getting the following error on the command prompt while running genjava on FAT Client: ============================================================C:\>genjava

PeopleSoft Interface Generator Copyright (c) 2003 PeopleSoft, Inc. All rights reserved. Copyrights to portions of this software may be owned by others. PeopleSoft Proprietary and Confidential. PeopleSoft and the PeopleSoft logo are registered trademarks of PeopleSoft, Inc.

Preparing CAEC... c:\b9\system\IDA\GenXface\JDEClass.cpp 461:Return Code = 0 ============================================================

The genjava command somehow refers the above path as shown above. Actually in our Setup, we have EnterpriseOne and hence the folder is ought to be <drivename>:\E810 (as in our case D:\E810) on the FAT Client. So please guide us regarding the above issue. Please peovide all the setting required to successfully run Genjava utility in EnterpriseOne 8.10.

Please let me know anyif anyone has generated this jar files in EnterpriseOne 8.10

Hi Jignesh,
Did you find any solution to your problem? I am also facing the same with 8.11.

Thanks
Anusuya

I remember in Xe, Fat clients installed on other drives other than C: caused problems.

Grant

Back