Status bar appeared and I can't remove it

wadie

Well Known Member
Status bar appeared and I can\'t remove it

I never noticed that bar before (on left side (or right side if you changed it)) but now it's here and the forum looks cropped... How can I make it go away so I can see the forum the way I like it?

Re: Status bar appeared and I can\'t remove it

I'm having the same issue. When displaying a thread I get the Status box, Online box and Hot Topic box to the left. Is there something I can change in my preferences to fix this? Thanks.

Patty

I would also prefer not to have the sidebar display, and recover the width for viewing posts. Is that possible?

Regards,

tarkan

I'm having the same issue. There are too much noise...

There seems to be a growing chorus here for those of us "stick-in-the-muds" who liked things just the way they were thankyou very much. However, I agree, it should be optional and takes up valuable screen space.

I had a look at my setup options and there is an option to have it on the LEFT or the RIGHT but no option to switch it OFF. I sure hope the guys running this show are reading this as I have not seen any comment from them... Normally they are quick to respond. Maybe we are posting this plea in the wrong place?

Back