ONE WORLD CLIENT INSTALLATION PROBLEM

Shyamlal

While Installing the oneworld client for the first time , we have to select the package and then the pathcodes during installation process. But the list of packages are not geting displayed. I mapped the source drive to the PC. I included the DS Ip & name, ES IP & name along with the Local machine name in c:\winnt\system32\drivers\etc\..hosts file. still it is not working.

I had a same issue few days back. Here is the solution for the issue. Go to the OneWorldClient insall folder in the deployment server. You will find a file called Install.
Open it and edit it. The paths should be as follows

[FileLocations]
PackageInfs=\\<Dep Server Name>\B7333\package_inf
CurrentReleaseMasterPath=\\<Dep Server Name>\B7333
ClientListener=\\<Dep Server Name>\B7333\OneWorld Client Install\Push Install Listener,Setup.exe,/s
DefaultInstallPath=c:\B7

Replace the <Dep Server name> with your entry.
This should solve the issue. Also modify the third party section in the same file with similar paths.

Regards,
Karthik Iyer

In the package.inf folder on the deployment server, open the "packagename".inf file associated with the full package you want to deploy. Do a find on deploymentstatus. Change to =Approved. The package will then come up when you run setup.exe from the OneWorld Client Install folder. Hope this helps.

Patty

Back