Object Change Report?

rhunt01

Well Known Member
I have been asked to produce a report of all changed objects in OneWorld. Is there a UBE or some table relation that will list vanilla objects with custom changes to them?

For custom objects I am assuming I can simply look for objects beginning with R55 or P55 in the OMW tables - right?

Thanks in advance.

There are reports available with OMW. You will need to alter PO's and DS parameters. NEVER, EVER assume that custom mods are all contained in system codes 55 - 59. This is especially important for upgrades to 8.l0 or 8.11 as custom mods to anything outside of SC 55 - 59 will be removed.

Regards,

Ryan,
I used R98210A. Look in UTB at F98210 to help narrow down what has changed. I used changed date and object management action code to select records that had changed after a specific date, and to get only objects that had been checked in. HTH.
Jo

Another way of getting changed objects would be (downloading it first, from KG, if you don't have it, and) running the Support Assistant utility.
Warm regards,

In conjunction with F98210, you would want to look at OMW Action field(OMWAC), and only look at specific codes such as 01, or 02. The UDC values are stored in H92/AC

Good luck,

Ryan

You could go to P98401, put a 'C' in the Mod Flag grid, pick a Path Code, click find and export to excel. Just a thought.

Patty

use JDE7334
select SIPATHCD, SIOBNM, SIMKEY, SIUSER, SIMRGMOD from OBJ7334.F9861 where SIMRGMOD='C' or SIMRGMOD='A' or SIMRGMOD='D'

Please be aware of modifications done in the version only.
We had heavy modifications done to a 'vanilla' program done on version level. Those are harder to find.

--Versions Modified during 2004 in DV7334
use JDE_DV7334
select VRPID, VRVERS, VRJD from DV7334.F983051 where VRVCD > 104000

Back