Credit limit in Address Book

Beachboy

Every time I create a new customer in the AB it defaults to a credit limit of $1. Is this a standard shipped setting? Where can I change this value?
ERP 8

Go into the Data Dictionary, P92001, and look up alias, ACL (Amount - Credit Limit). Under the Default Value Tab, you will likely see a "1" as the Default Value. Defaults value can also be handled directly from a specific Form, i.e. you may only want to default in a value in the Credit Limit field on the Customer Master Revision Form, not on every Form where the alias ACL exists.

You should be very careful in changing Default Values and Data Dictionary Items, and work with your IT staff. Normally, when you make a Data Dictionary changes, it impacts ALL your environments (i.e. Test and Production). The IT Staff will need to run certain Batch programs, for this change to take place in a WTS environment.

If you have access to a FAT client, you can make the Data Dictionary Change, and after deleting 6 files, see the impact of your change immediately.

Back