Problem With ENTERPRISE

coljp

Well Known Member
hi, list

When I try to install a package FULL in the server ENTERPRISE, the reports R98825D and R98825C, they are printed like is observed in the attachment. This means that the package you be not coaxed it correctly in the Server ENTERPRISE. That I can do so that these reports show me informacion?

Thanks,

In Spanish:

Hola todos,
Cuando intento instalar un paquete FULL en el servidor ENTERPRISE, los reportes R98825D and R98825C, son impresos como se observa en el attachment. Esto quiere decir que el paquete no se instalo correctamente en el servidor ENTERPRISE. Que puedo hacer para que estos reportes me muestren informacion y pueda estar seguro que el FULL quedo instalado?
Gracias,

ERP8.0, Sp22, SQL2000, Win2000

Attachments

• 83598-R98825D_XJDE0001_D1041220_T135105237.pdf
    6.3 KB · Views: 113
The second pages shows : No data selected.

This means that the report does not find any package to deploy. What procedure are you using to deploy the packages?

There is most likely a missing step.

Hi,

This report indicates that package has been previously deployed.

I have faced this problem in the past. Please see the attachment to fix this problem.

Thanks
Yogesh

Attachments

• 83600-Deploy a package after getting.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 135
We have the same problem but after sp23 installation, package is not deployed anymore, how have you solved this ?

yes, it´s problem is OK.
En la tabla F9650, verifique que el Alias LOCAT no este en blanco, es decir, que tenga la localizacion correcta.

Back