UBE Kernel

JDE/CNC

We are having a problem with our UBE. I've restarted my services numerous time and it seems like all my UBE are in a "W" status. Nothing run. I can run the UBE locally and when I try to run the "runube" command on the enterprise server. The job is in a "W" status. I looked on server administration workbench and it looks like the UBE kernel is not running. Restarted my service and the UBE kernel is still not starting.

OneWorld XE, Unix, Oracle 8i.

Thanks

Hi!

Try checking your user id and password in Enterprise Server JDE.INI
[NETWORK QUEUE SETTINGS]
It must be not getting the right value from there.. user should be JDE
and password should be the system password

Thanks & Regards,
Lalit Ranka
Deloitte.
Senior Analyst - PeopleSoft [CNC]
Desk #A3F015, RMZ Futura, Block 'A'
Plot #14-15, Hi-tech City Layout
Madhapur,HYDERABAD -500 081, INDIA
* E-Mail: [email protected]
* Mobile: +91-9393001540
* Tel.: +1-615-738-4099; + 91-40-55744365;

Hi!

Try checking your user id and password in Enterprise Server JDE.INI [NETWORK QUEUE SETTINGS]
It must be not getting the right value from there.. user should be JDE and password should be the system password

Hello,
If the problem is still not solved, then try this suggestion. Open the RunOneWorld.sh file on your unix box (Enterprise server) and check if the UBEQueue has a valid entry. If it is left blank or having some junk value, change it to QB7334. Bounce your services. It should definitly work.

Regards,
Karthik Iyer

Another thing to look at, is the Queue Name, assigned in the Version you are running (which you can see in Design, Revise Version).

If it's set to anything other than a valid Queue Name (you should check your RunOneWorld.sh script first, to see what the valid Queue Names are), then it will never get picked up and will always remain in "W" state.

Back