8.10 Upgrade - Stuck at Initial Tasks Workbench

ice_cube210

VIP Member
HI List,

The R8900165U program in my initial tasks workbench failed giving a memory violation on the report. I guess this is bcoz this task has already run in the first plan I executed.

I want to go ahead with the rest of the workbenches, but the "Next" button is not enabled. I tried going into Custom installation plan, selecting this task and disabling it but when you click find again it goes back to old status. And bcoz of this, it does not enable the "Next Button" and so I am stuck at the Initial tasks workbench...

Any one seen this before. Which table can I go update to reset the status of this task as Complete or disabled so that I can move to the next workbench

Thanks in advance

This is a problem PeopleSoft is aware of. Set the task to completed and you will be able to proceed with the workbench.

Bill

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your response

Ya I kind of figured that. But I needed to select the "Initial Tasks" Parent tree and then click on select, which will bring you to a form , where in grid you can change the status of each conversion program.

I was selecting the conversion program itself on the main screen and trying th row exits - disable & complete both which were'nt working.

Back