PY UBE Blues

CNC_Kid

I'm having issues with UBE's in PY. When UBE's are submitted they go to "E" status on any queue. If UBE is submitted from command line using RUNUBE the UBE will run!.
I'm trying to determine where the problem lies. It would appear to be a configuration issue with PY environment?. On same, newly configured Enterprise Server jobs submitted from DV environment to queues run OK. It looks as though the RDA spec files are being "touched". Another possible "pointer" to issue is that Update package for PY environment is reporting "Build Completed with Errors", the "Spec Build Status" on R9622 is reporting "Processing" for RDATEXT, RDASPEC and Objects in update package.

JDE log file contents from Ent Server:
2576/180 Fri Dec 03 10:22:21 2004 IPCPUB.C3135
process 2576 <jdequeue.exe> registered in entry 14

2576/180 Fri Dec 03 10:23:03 2004 JDEQUEUE.C1041
Job of type UBE failed with rcode = 1

As this issue is holding up local development would appreciate feedback on resolving this issue.

EnterpriseOne 8.0, SP22_M1, W2K, Oracle 9i.

It looks like your specs may not have been built during that last package. Something interupted the build process.

I would suggest resubmitting the build and seeing if that solves the issue.

Absolutely. Without a clean build that completes successful, it could be a whole range of issues causing the problem. If you get a clean build and still have this problem, then we can work on it more, but first and foremost, you should resubmit and get a clean build.

Thanks for your responses guys. Packages are building OK now. There was a bit of confusion re the Packages not building and the UBE's not running. Neither were really related to each other. The solution to the UBE problem was to create OCM entries in PY for 21 CFR tables. These OCM's did not get generated during new Ent server set-up. All is now well again for the time being in Fun World!

Back