Issue with the queue in the version

jjcnc

Hello All we are on Erp89 and havign a peculiar issue. We have modified the queue setting for some of the post program to go to queues other than the default queue. We build and deployed the package every thign works fine. when we deploy a new update package which does not even contain the that particular object the queue seeting on some the workstation goes back.

its only happenign on few machines and if i go and check the queue settign in the version detail its correct. Not sure whats going on

Any ideas

Any update package builds with versions must be built on the deployment server not a workstation. The simple way to test this: Do an update package build and select the batch report then click on "select versions", you will see the versions from the deployment server but you will not see them on a workstation.

Hello I am aware of this.. But I am not building any of the version Update package contain completely different objects...

Check SAR 6887335 to see if it applies. We needed to apply this after upgrading to B8.9.

Win\SQL 2000, JAS Websphere 5.0.2,

Back