Table conversions on the server fail for E810

SULLY1

VIP Member
I decided to run my custom environment table conversions on the server instead of the deployment server like I did the others environments. I was able to do a full server package build and deploy so I felt more confident running the TC's on the server.

Well, it ran a few sucessfully then errored on most of the files. The first one was F42199. The log had the following error.

TCEngine Level 1 tcinit.c : Assigning table F42199 the temporary name F42199TCTE
MP
TCEngine Level 0 tcinit.c : TCE009067 - JDB_AssignNonJDETablename failed for tab
le F42199

I restarted the table conversions on the deployment server and they are running fine. Has anyone else run the table conversion sucessfully on the server?

Patty

I am having the same problem where the process cannot create tables when I run it on the enterprise server, but works fine when I run it on the deployment server. In the logs on the enterprise server it says insufficient priveleges. Lots of work with PeopleSoft and still no resolution....if you find something, let me know!

Back