Problem with TC during upgrade

jjcnc

hello

During an upgrade from E89 to E810, I am running into issue regardin the tabel conversion. Any tC which needs to be submitted to server fails witht he error message unable to create temp table. I looked at the database none of the temp table exist. I can log into enterprise server and start a sql session with PSFT user id and create the same table manaully.

Attached are the log from TC. Does any oen know what wrong .

Attachments

• 82021-PeopleSoft.zip
    37.5 KB · Views: 91
I had the same problem when upgrading from 7332 to 8.0 and then to 8.9. You need to make sure that the JDE ID in SQL is defined as a DB_OWNER for the database that you are upgrading. I am asuming that you are running SQL Server.

With 810 the user id is PSFT. I have defined both PSFT and JDE as the owner but it is still not working.

If all your TC's are failing it is definitely a permissions problem. If it is a specific TC then you may have disk space issues. In our case all TC's were failing for the exact same error and we assigned the JDE user under the data database as DB_OWNER. Another thing that you can try is under LOGINS for the PSFT ID make it a SYSTEM_ADMINISTRATOR.

Hey thanks for your reply. I found the problem F9300 table was not populated. I populated this with local data and it worked fine. One of them was not working But since its an empty table I am not sweating it I will generate it later on.

Thanks for you help though

Back