UTB displays only 100 records

husni

Well Known Member
Hi Friends,

I have created a OneWorld table based on a SQL view. When I brows the data in this table from UTB, it displays only 100 records. When I query the SQL view from query analyzer, it reads all the records.

Any ideas what is happanning?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Hi,
If you imported data into that table outside of oneworld and there is more number of records than allowed by the data item you may see this.. like more than 6 chars in a julian date field in a table.. when you browse that table in UTB, it will stop right before that record.. In your case check the 101 st record and make sure you have the records like it should be.
This is not an issue if you use oneworld tools like 403 to copy data in and out of a table but if you import data into a table from database tools like DTS it does not validate against the data item.. hope this helps.

Re: UTB displays only 100 records----our problem more worse

Hi,
we run into the same issue, we created a custom table FXXXX, and we called Table I/O inside UBE to insert lots of records into that table. To our supprise, we can not see any record via UTB if we check the "Format data" check box. but if we uncheck that box, then we can see all the records, of cause in diff format... I had checked every fields, and they are good enough to me, no more than 6 chars in a julian date field, no other invalidation... now, what should I do? need to call DDvalidation for each field before we call the table I/O? any better idea? thanks in advance.

Back