OW 8.9 Citrix Version Changes Problem

Brian A

I am having a problem changing report data selections and having those changes show up on Citrix clients. I use fat client, checkout the report, modify the data selection and then check back in. On my fat client the changes appear but on Citrix they do not. I have even tried deleting the entire version and creating a new one with the same version name. However, the changes always appear on my fat client but not for my Citrix clients. Any idea what I am doing wrong>

Brian,
You need to deploy this version on the Citrix Server or easy way to test is check out this version on Citrix server.
Noramlly UBE version keeps the track w.r.t template what has been changed .SO first time when you try to run the version it JITI and runs ,after that any change to version will not take place automatically unless you have depoloyed/checkout the version since when you are running version on citrix this time it is not going to JITI since it has already spec locally so you need to replace then forcefully by package /checkout option.

Manish,
I've heard that JITI version doesn't happen from 8.93 and above. Is that true?
Warm regards,

Back