Launch UBE Automatically

Biju

Dear All,

Is there any way to Execute UBE without login into the JDE?

UBEPRINT command will ask for user ID and password, I don’t want to give user Id and password manually, system should automatically logon and execute UBE and close

Expecting your valuable comments

Thanks & Regards
Biju

We have a freeware tool to do it, it's downloadable from our WEB Site - give it a go.

Try runubexml instead: user, password, and env will be in the input XML document, not passed as arguments.

Two ways to do this: one is invoking runubexml directly on the enterprise server; another is to use an XML invoker program, similar to the samples shipped with the software.

UBE XML docs behave exactly like other XML requests, such as BSFN requests (callmethod), XML List, etc.

Hope this helps.

Thanks a lot Mr .Alexander Pastuhov

this is what i am looking for, thanks

Regards
Biju

Hi Alexander,

I downloaded your free tools and tested it successfully. So many thanks ! (and i don't even speak about the great other tools you developped and that i use every day : OWDebugLogCommander !!).
But i have only one question about UBECommander :
For an UBE (designed to generate a csv file), is it possible to get the csv instead of the pdf ? Because i tried with one but only get the pdf.

Thanks,

Thanks, much appreciated.

Not in this version, but I'll look into this as soon as I'm back from vacation - some time in February, hopefully.

Back