Locating a World Writer Report

Chipw

We have a manager who has requested a report that last ran in October of last year and says it was ran by a member of IT that is no longer on staff. I believe it is a World Writer report. In the upper left corner of the report it says: ' 09313 '

How can located this (World A7.3cum13) report?

Are you looking for spooled file? If so, unless you backup your spool files, it's gone.

Wes

SQL or Query F82100 file by Title or user id. The file is WW Header File.

Wes

ChipW,
If that isn't a WW, Dream Writer P09313 on G0414 produces a Payment Register. Its Help Text includes: "For audit purposes, you might need an additional copy of a payment register. The Payment Register report is similar to the register that prints during automatic payment processing. However, the payment information on this register is summarized instead of detailed. This register also lists multi-stub payments and payments that were voided due to a reset."

Re: Locating a World Writer Report: FOUND!

Thanks Wes_D & dhashimura! I was querying F82100 until I got called away last night. Came in today and checked out Dream Writer P09313 on G0414--BINGO! I am making note of the F82100 file, as I am sure it will be of some use in the future.

Again, thanks.
-ChipW

That number looks like a GL report used to print check /voucher information. Use VL to look for P09313. You can also use SVR to look for J09313 or P09313.

Chipw <[email protected]> wrote:We have a manager who has requested a report that last ran in October of last year and says it was ran by a member of IT that is no longer on staff. I believe it is a World Writer report. In the upper left corner of the report it says: ' 09313 '

How can located this (World A7.3cum13) report?
IBM AS/400 9406-720 with Dual Processors

Back