Create!form

Cindy Hochman

As part of our process of going from WORLD to ONEWORLD XE, we have purchased the Create!form software products. We have setup payroll check printing using the Bind portion of the Create!form software. After doing extensive testing, the print speed of our bound document is 12 pages per minute (12 ppm). This is slower than our current system which is 19 ppm. We are using IBM Infoprint 32 printers that are MICR enhanced. The Create!form software is on a Microsoft Windows server using Windows 2003 operating system. Has anyone out there used the Bind software from Create!form with better print speeds than 12 ppm?

I assume that you are using bind to sort the checks. That is what I am using it for. I believe my setup is a little different from yours but Bind seems to work very fast here. I generate a PDF after the checks are bound that the users can print from @ their leisure. We produce thousands of checks and direct deposit advices and they are ready/merged into a PDF file within half an hour.

We use Windows 2000 servers with HP Laserjet 9050 and they print MUCH faster than 19 ppm.

I hope this helps.

Hi List,
Does the createform sofware for One World is same for Wordsoft also. Can someone send the screen shots of the same or any user document which can help in uderstanding it?

Thanks

Try HP 4200 Troy printer. I can print 37-40 AP checks p/min while using sort/bind and check attachment.

Back