Formscape Express Help

azklasse

I am looking for anyone who has successfully added a new report using Formscape Express Transformer ver. 2.4 and ERP 8.1 (B733.4) One World. I am in desperate need of adding a new report, but there is no documentation for this product other than pitiful on-line help. This product is not one I would recommend ANYONE purchasing. You would think for the high price tag they charged, a manual would be included that matches the software. Heather

FormScape has an initial steep learning curve. Are you giving up on it or yourself? The FormScape Customer Support line is very good and consultants there can be hired to create one. They may even direct you to independent consultants if that is better help.

My initial impression of FormScape Express two years ago was that it provides a template or skeleton from which to begin. Also, with JDE one delves into one of the most sophisticated objects in containers, the ‘bag’. If this is your first exposure, then the learning curve is even steeper. But it is not a mountain, just a hill.

Back