little help about a research

murat colak

Hi Everybody,
I could not find a related forum so I decided to write here about my research problem.
I am a graduate student at Texas Tech University, Industrial Engineering Department. I am doing a thesis and the topic is "Relationship between organizational structures and ERP implementation success". Because of the lack of the information in this issue this topic worths to make a research on. So, we prepared a survey which is really short and will take you only 5-8 minutes to answer if you have an erp system in your company. You can reach to the survey from the link below. Finishing this research depends on the responses to our survey. The results will be sent if you want to receive.

Thanks for your help.

http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=153096

Murat Colak
Texas Tech University
Industrial Engineering Department

Hi Murat,

You are welcome on JDEList.

I hope, the community of JDEList will agree with me, when I would like to encourage you to place your request onto all World/OneWorld (EnterpriseOne) related Forum.

You know, few of the listers check this Forum regulary, many of the listers never.

Taking part many years long in JDEList, I am sure, that nobody will consider your post as off-topic spam.

Hopefully, Eric or one of the moderators will confirm me here.

Regards,

Zoltán

Back