Formscape 2.4.1 - Error During Restart Services (Divide By Zero)

CNCTech

I have been looking at the log.txt under the server directory for formscape and noticed the following:

[2004/09/10 12:37:00][ERR]Divide by zero (\On Job\Definition\Compile data\Decision - Needs a unique name?\When Triggered\Copy Text\From\Text From Number\Number) {701-0030\processes\fyegpr002}
[2004/09/10 12:37:00][ERR]Divide by zero (\On Job\Definition\Compile data\Decision - Needs a unique name?\When Triggered\Copy Text\From\Text From Number\Number) {701-0030\processes\fyegpr002}

Any help to this newbie to Formscape?

ERP 8.0 SP22
Solaris 7
Oracle 9i
Citrix XP
Formscape 2.4.1

I have been working with Formscape for 2 years. I am not sure what error that is but I am willing to help out. Email me your project and I will take a look

Will be a newbie forever
Stephanie

If you email me your project I can look. I would imagine that the decision is based on a calculation (division). When the program is started with no input this decision is dividing by zero.. I guess just check all calculations and make sure to include error checking to prevent division by zero..

Definitely the result of a division calculation in your code and most likely caused by executing the code without any data or due to unpopulated or missing fields in your data. As this occurred during a restart it was most likely due to the branch executing with no data - depends on how your data gets loaded in the first place.

Most likely nothing to worry about provided it does not happen during normal operation.

Back