XPI problem after upgrade to SP23

wadie

Well Known Member
Hello all,

I'm having a problem with the OneWorld adapter after upgrading to SP23 B1. The adapter fails to start up and when looking at the AS400 enterprise server logs, I can see following errors:
CPF22E3 (User profile disabled)
CPF22E2 (Password not correct)

Both these errors are for OJDE user (I use JDE to log in in the adapter config)

The OJDE account gets disabled after a few retries with the wrong password. Is there a missing link in the password encryption from XPI to SP23 or something like that?

I have some more information from our EnterpriseOne SysAdmin

The OJDE user is a database user that OW uses to access the AS400. Normally there's one default user for this but we installed more users for audit reasons.
Whenever this OJDE user is used by security kernel or deployment server, everything works

It's only when XPI logs in to OW that there is a problem.
If someone encountered similar behaviour please let me know!

just as follow-up: we got our OW adapter to work

In the OneWorld User security, we changed the system user for the default data sources to ONEWORLD. Now all system users for all data sources use the same user.
We suspect that if you use different users for different data sources, some part won't switch. Since the security checks during the login sequence requires connections to multiple data sources in our system, this failed...

We don't fully understand why this didn't work in our old way, but at least we are up and running again

Back