Customer Website "improvement"???

DSauve

DSauve

Legendary Poster
Customer Website \"improvement\"???

I see today that the PeopleSoft Customer Website integration has been completed, as PS announced. The new single signon is nice, but look at what else they claim as an enhancement:

"Access to completed SARs only. Information about your reports in process is available from the case detail, and your Global Support Center analysts will provide notification when your fix is available."

Now I don't know about everyone else's experiences thus far, but I'm finding that the case detail has almost nothing in it about how the issue is progressing. At least the SAR gave a status to show where the issue was at.

Add this to the list of gripes to bring up at Connect!

RE: Customer Website \"improvement\"???

"Access to completed SARs only"?!? Since they reject/ignore/take years to finish so many of them,
how am I ever supposed to find out if the problem I have is an actual bug t hat other people have found
if I can only see the ones they've completed? I hope they have plenty of t ime for complaints at Connect...
I'm finding myself with more and more of them.

Re: RE: Customer Website \"improvement\"???

Someone asked the same question at the Customer Connect webinar. The question was waved off.

RRobinson said in the posting complaining about removal of breaking news from the website that a journalist from ComputerWorld will be at Connect. That would be a good place to start.

Back