submitted jobs run on new logic server - not listed in wsj

tarkan

We've recently added a logic server to offload certain reports. Jobs submit and run without issue and are in the printqueue. However, when going to wsj, they are not listed. We had this arrangement on our old release and so I compared the 'submitted reports - work with servers' screens. I noticed that the library name for the logic server is the same as the enterprise server in the new scenario, but the library names were different on the old. I think I know the correct library name that should be there for our new server. Catch is, I do not know where to go to change it. Is there anyone willing to help me through this, or, if I am on the wrong track, guide me. Thank you very kindly in advance.

tarkan

Tarkan, go to Logical Datasources, select System and find your new logical data source and see if it has the correct server map assigned.
Your problem may have another cause. Go to CFGTCP on your server, choose option 12. See if the hostname is same case (as in upper/lower case) as your logical datasource. It must be the same. Check in the job master table (in the correct Server Map library) if the exehost is in same case as configured in CFGTCP.

Gerd

Back