WAS 5.0 - Intel

cdawes

VIP Member
Silly........but could someone who has WAS 5.02 for Intel post the "exact" tile of the CD for me. I think there are actually 2 CD's. I just want to confirm that in the mess of 100+ Tech Foundation CD's I have WAS 5.02 for Intel is missing (but WAS AS/400 and everything else is here).

Thanks,

Colin

I believe this is what you need.

IBM WebSphere Application Server Version 5.0 for Windows 2000 Enterprise Application Server

IBM WebSphere Application Server Version 5.0 for Windows 2000 Deloyment Manager

The 5.0.2 for 2003 are labeled the same way with the obvious changes.

Remember, WAS 5 Base goes down first and is found on the Ent App CD under the WAS50 directory. The install.exe found at the root of the Windows folder is for the Enterprise Server. Then of course if you need Deployment Manager it is on the other CD. Hope this helps.

If you are using Windows 2003, you can use Control #5449 for AS and Enterprise; Control #5450 for Network Deployment. This is 5.0.2.

If you are using Windows 2000, you need Control #5446 for AS and Enterprise; Control #5447 for Network Deployment. Since this is 5.0, you will need to get Fixpack 2 and PME2 (available from ftp://ftp.boulder.ibm.com/ps/products).

Don't forget to install the cume as well.

Back