User Overrides on HTML

PeterL

Has anyone ran into a issue with user overrides on HTML? The issue we are having is that:
- We tried to use P4210, Version CCNA019, Custom Grid CCNA2, and the data values were coming into the wrong field. Example: the branch plant value was being populated into the status code field. We selected Custom Grid CCNA and this fixed our problem. We have seen this before but I forget why we had the problem.

- Do User Overrides need to be generated?

- There is an option on the Generator called "Grid Tabs", when would you use this and what does it do? I tried to run "Grid Tabs" and an "XML" convert window appears and quickly closes, then in the "DOS" window for the generator I get ERROR!!! What could cause this. I turned on debugging and no errors or failures.

Thanks In Advance...

Pete
AS400 V5R2

We are also seeing the problem in the FAT client. We are in the middle of a B7332 upgrade to B9. We get around the problem by recreating the overide. I have also seen this before I cannot remember the cause.

We also had the problem with our upgrade from B7332 to B9. Have all your users that input data delete their custom formats and recreate them. If not you risk data corruption. This happened on our F0911 table but luckily it was minor and easy to fix.

Back