BSFN not found in Business Function Library

WFEvans

Greetings, All -

We are receiving the following error when attempting to select a version (XJDE001) for UBE R053001 in P98305 while logged into "J" environments from a fat client (things appear to function normally in the "non-J" environments):

"The Business Function FindAllowedActions was not found in the Business Function Library COBJLIB on server <servername>.

Because of the unknown cache-state on the server, you must exit this application all the way to the menu."

This is very similar to the subject of a thread from last December, but I wanted to revisit the issue to see if I understand things correctly.

In the "J" environments, BSFNs are mapped LOCAL, but the DEFAULT for BSFNs is mapped to <EntServ> - Logic. There is no DEFAULT BSFN mapping in the "non-J" environments.

Is it normal to lack a DEFAULT BSFN mapping for normal ("non-J") environments, and conversely to have DEFAULT BSFN mappings for "J" environments set to the Enterprise Server (I suspect it is)? If so, does anyone have any thoughts on why the FindAllowedActions business function apparently can't be found?

Thanks very much for any assistance.

Regards,

... Bill Evans

WFEvans,
This BSFN B98223 is a client side function (See F9860.SIBFLOCN). So the Server Package will never include this BSFN. Is this a custom standard application?

Back