Reverse Purchase Receipt Using EDI

Michelle D.

Does anyone know if there is such a thing as reversing a receipt through EDI? We are using R47071 EDI Receiving Advice Edit/Create - Purchasing to process receipts and I would really like to be able to either use it or something similar to reverse a receipt.

Thank you!
Michelle

OneWorld Xe

Michelle, I don't think there is a interop interface available. You =
might try with F47072- LSTS =3D 9 and see what it does for a line that =
is already received. I had create a custom interface for voiding the =
receipt in my current account.

Thanks
Devi Misra
md2 systems=20

Does anyone have any more info about this?

Does anyone know if there is such a thing as reversing a receipt through EDI? We are using R47071 EDI Receiving Advice Edit/Create - Purchasing to process receipts and I would really like to be able to either use it or something similar to reverse a receipt.

Thank you!
Michelle

OneWorld Xe

No There is no way using the EDI you can achieve this. You have to use the receipt route process. Currently, the item will be taken to stock directly, instead have another step transparent to the user. Use both EDI and the Receipt route interoperability process.

Hence the first step will be to move the item into transit and then to stock.

When you want to reverse a receipt make a reverse movement and disposition process by using the receipt route interoperability process. This will bring the item to transit. Then use the disposition process and scrap the item with replacement clicked. This will create a line in the PO which can be received later.

I feel this is the only the receipt can reversed when you are using EDI. I have used this and this process seems to work.

Back