Sidebar Display - Can Not Hide

Zoltan_Gyimesi

Zoltan_Gyimesi

Legendary Poster
Hi Eric and JDEList Administrators,

Previously I was able to hide the Sidebar Display.
Today, sidebar display appeared again on my screen.
I went to my personal setting to hide it, but I have only two possible selection: Left and Right.

Can hide sidebar display at all?

Regards,

Zoltán

I noticed the same and this is what mine looked like after I submitted a change to display right.

Regards,

tarkan

Warning: Failed opening '/home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/ubb/pals/languages//languagepal.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/ubb/pals/sidebarpal.php on line 42

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/ubb/pals/sidebarpal.php on line

OK, but what about the "garbage" that is displaying on the right side of the posts?
I am getting that same stuff.
Warning: Failed opening '/home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/ubb/pals/languages//languagepal.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/ubb/pals/sidebarpal.php on line 42

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/ubb/pals/sidebarpal.php on line 179

We're looking into it. Please change your sidebar back to left temporarily.

Thanks.

Hi Eric,

My Sidebar Display disappeared while I was logged onto the Forum.
I checked my Display Preferences and my settings changed back to None from Left without my interaction.

Regards,

Zoltán

There's something awfully screwy going on here. The same thing happened to me. Now it all appears to be OK.

Back