OH NO

dpeplinski

Sar and call search has been integrated into the "customer care" website. And I can't find it. Damn you peoplesoft. I live and die by sar search.

This Application Is No Longer Available

The Customer Knowledge Garden application you're attempting to access has been integrated into PeopleSoft Customer Connection, or has been retired. Learn more about the Customer Connection self-service support tools on the Knowledge Garden Integration Support page on Customer Connection.

I just talked to support and they are in the process of moving everything to the new web site. Hopefully it will be up by Monday.

yes I was about to post this.

There is a webcast available on how to register new cases with peoplesoft, etc. It's actually worth listening to(but not necessarily watching, it's 54 minutes long).....play some solitaire while listening.

I tried SARS and Knowledger Garden search and got the Unavailable message. I went to SARS only search and reached the site.

Patty

This is found after you login. Click on the support apple and it will open a page. On the right side of the page are several links. Page down until you see SAR Search. Click o the link and you will see the old KG login screen. Use your original JDE login and you will see the normal search screen. Have fun!!

dpeplinski <[email protected]> wrote:Sar and call search has been integrated into the "customer care" website. And I can't find it. Damn you peoplesoft. I live and die by sar search.

This Application Is No Longer Available

The Customer Knowledge Garden application you're attempting to access has been integrated into PeopleSoft Customer Connection, or has been retired. Learn more about the Customer Connection self-service support tools on the Knowledge Garden Integration Support page on Customer Connection.
Xe Update 6, SP 20J1, AS/400, Citrix, web.

---------------------------------

The entire JDELIST thread is available for viewing.
This is the JDELIST EnterpriseOne Mailing List.
The instructions on how to unsubscribe from any JDELIST mailing list are available here.
JDELIST is not affiliated with JDEdwards®.

---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
Express yourself with Y! Messenger! Free. Download now.

Thanks for the link, Brother of Kara. I had been trying to find where they have hidden Service Pack downloads for about a month. This took me right to where I needed to go. I can't wait to see the next "improvement" to their web site.

Back