ESU working in PY but not in PD

wgrantusa

Well Known Member
HI All,

I have checked OCM mappings and security for the user but the ESU JD22148 is not working in Production. It works great in PY but when I applied the ESU to PD and built and update package for it, it doesn't want to work.

What else can I look at? I know there has to be something different from PY to PD, but I don't see it.

Thanks
Stephanie

Are you sure that all the objects in the ESU got merged in PROD. Go back to you ESU in PROD and select it then hit next as if you were beginning to apply the esu but, on the next screen select the highlight the path code and select the affected objects, there you can verify that weather everything is flagged to be merged. In the advance for an object you can reset the status.

Hopefully this will help you get it resolved.

A lot of times different program behavior in PY vs PD can be explained by how data is setup,Processing Options, AAI's etc. A good starting point is to turn logging on and review the jdedebug.log for any clues.

Boris has a good point, especially when dealing with Payroll and A/P ESUs. Different environments behave in different ways because of how financial constants are set up for that environment. Ensure they are the same in order to rule out that possiblity first.

Sometimes a full package build has solved the problem for me in such a situation.

Gerd

Back